Chevrolet Express 3500 Parts and Chevrolet Express 3500 Accessories
Chevrolet Express 3500: Fun Facts
- The Chevrolet Express had a cargo variety commonly used by plumbers and electricians-basically to tow a variety of items or tools. Mostly, it is used for business purposes; but in the Netherlands, this Express is also marketed as a civilian vehicle, police van, and an ambulance. The police van is actually utilized by the Police of Amsterdam.
- Chevrolet Express 3500 vehicles were featured in many movies and TV shows including CSI: Miami, Law and Order: Los Angeles, Fantastic Four, Spiderman 2, Contagion, Love Actually, Prison Break, Heroes, Monk, Leverage, Flash Forward, and many more. The list just goes on!
- With technology moving forward, the Chevrolet Express 3500 is also now equipped with General Motors' OnStar system, which has become a leading provider of in-vehicle safety, security, and communications services. It operates with the use of wireless and Global Positioning System (GPS) satellite technology.
- The overall height of the regular wheelbase Chevrolet Express 3500 is 2,070 millimeters or 81.5 inches; its width is 2,012 millimeters or 79.2 inches; and its length is 5,692 millimeters or 224.1 inches. Imagine that!
- The Chevrolet Express 3500 came in equipped with the StabiliTrak, General Motors' version of the electronic stability control (ESC). General Motors worked with Delphi Corporation to be able to achieve this safety technology. Later on, it was made standard to all GM SUVs and vans that were sold in the United States and Cananda. This feature helps the driver maintain his control over the vehicle and to avoid collisions-something that would really be helpful in a huge van like the Chevrolet Express 3500.
- The Chevrolet Express 3500 was introduced in 2010 with a four-speed automatic transmission. Its fuel economy rated at 11 mpg in the city and 17 mpg on the highway. It had three doors and was available with a 1350inch wheelbase. Its width was an amazing 79.4 inches, and its length ranged from 224.1 to 244.1 inches. The curb weight on all of its trims was between 4,894 and 5,642 pounds. The awesome cargo bed had a depth of 51.9 inches and a cargo volume of 217.3 feet. It also came in with steel wheels, front air dam, and exterior mirrors.