Chevrolet Suburban 1500 Floor Mats
Cleaning Different Types of Chevrolet Suburban 1500 Floor Mats
Your Chevrolet Suburban 1500 may be a mean-looking machine on the outside. But, even with all the brawns, the inside still needs the protection of those good ol’ floor mats so that even if you drag your muddy boots inside, drop some greasy fries, spill coffee on the flooring, and let in dirt stuck in your shoes, the floor won’t get all rusty and dirty with tough covers to trap in grime, debris, and moisture. These covers can be filled with dirt and have stains all over. To clean them easily, we have here some few good tips:
Cleaning plastic/rubber Chevrolet Suburban 1500 floor mats
- To sweep away dirt stuck in these mats, spray from a hose (high-pressure water source) can do usually do the trick.
- These mats can be dry cleaned easily using a car vacuum.
- If there are clumps of dry dirt or some dirt is stuck in the grooves, these mats can be scrubbed clean using a brush and soapy water.
- Allow the mats to dry completely before putting them back inside the vehicle. They can be air-dried, or you may use a microfiber cloth to absorb the water.
Washing carpet floor mats
- The grits, dust, and sand particles that stuck to carpet Chevrolet Suburban 1500 floor mats can be removed easily using a car vacuum. It helps if you sweep out loose dirt and larger debris first.
- Mix non-chlorine based laundry detergent in water and use the mixture to soak the floor mats or scrub off caked out dirt and particles ingrained in the carpet.
- Instead of soap or detergent, you may use carpet cleaner. With a brush, scrub out dirt on stained or soiled areas.
- Wash carpet floor mats thoroughly to remove soap residue or rinse out the cleaner. Hosing them off will help get rid of the residue and scrubbed dirt. Rinse them until the water runs clear.
- Let the floor mats dry completely.
- Stains on your Chevrolet Suburban 1500 floor mats can be removed by soaking them a little bit longer. A special cleaner may be a good solution as well. With a brush, scrub at the stained portions in circular motions.
- Some spot remover may also be used if soap and water cannot remove the stains.