ATE Original Brake Pads
ATE Original brake pads provide quality friction just like the OE pads they replace, providing customer-pleasing brake performance.
ATE works with over 150 different mixtures of friction material to ensure that the optimal result is always achieved for any particular application and consists of various components which each fulfill different functions during braking.
- OE engineered brake system technology assures optimum fit and performance
- Advanced friction vehicle specific formulations
- Reduced dusting and extend pad life
- Application matched premium quality friction grade
- Underlayer design helps reduce noise, vibration and harshness
- Shims, chamfers, slots, wear sensors and other premium features included
Original ATE brake pads surpass the quality and safety standards of the European ECE-R90 directive.Warranty Information:
The ATE limited warranty (“Limited Warranty”) is issued by Continental Teves, Inc. ("CTI"), warrants that your ATE brake pads will be free of defects in material and workmanship for 12 months from the time of purchase.