Bosch Activated Charcoal Cabin Filter
Features and Benefits:
- Features 5-layer design with non-woven pre-filter layer that captures larger contaminant particles
- Electrostatically charged microfiber layer attracts and holds elusive smaller particles
- Non-woven cover layer adds stability to protect the microfiber layer from damage and acts as an additional barrier to harmful contaminants
- Activated charcoal layer absorbs toxic and foul-smelling gases such as ozone, nitrogen oxide, sulfur dioxide and hydrocarbons
- More pleats provide greater surface area for higher filtration capacity
Bosch Workshop Cabin Filters bring the tradition of Bosch quality and reliability to the installer market. At a competitive price, Bosch Workshop Cabin Filters offer an 80% efficiency rate down to 3 microns in capturing dirt, dust and other environmental contaminants from entering the heating and air vents of a vehicle.