Davico Catalytic Converter
Davico Manufacturing is committed to producing hard to find and specialized exhaust parts for the customer's satisfaction. Its catalytic converter is an example of the company's outstanding dedication.
Davico Catalytic Converter's design enables the conversion of harmful compounds into less dangerous gasses to help in pollution control without reducing its efficiency. Designed for many makes and models, this converter is easy to install.
Note: Not legal for sale in California and New York; Cannot be shipped to CA or NY addresses.
- 3-way catalyst style
- 48 in. L x 8.75 in. W x 4.75 in. H
- Single inlet and outlet configuration
- One catalytic converter
- Ceramic honeycomb substrate material
- Stainless steel case material
- Aluminized steel tube material
- 2 bolt-spin flange inlet type
- 2 bolt-fixed flange outlet type
- With two oxygen sensor ports
- Includes gaskets: 24800 (1), 24731 (1)
- Does not require cutting, sliding, clamping, or welding for installation