Davico Catalytic Converter
Davico Manufacturing is committed to producing hard to find and specialized exhaust parts for the customer's satisfaction. Its catalytic converter is an example of the company's outstanding dedication.
Davico Catalytic Converter's design enables the conversion of harmful compounds into less dangerous gasses to help in pollution control without reducing its efficiency. Designed for many makes and models, this converter is easy to install.
- 3-way catalyst style
- 72 in. L x 18 in. W x 11.25 in. H
- Dual inlet and single outlet configuration
- One catalytic converter
- Ceramic honeycomb substrate material
- Stainless steel case material
- Aluminized steel tube material
- 2-2 bolt-fixed flanges inlet type
- 2 bolt-fixed flange outlet type
- With one oxygen sensor port
- Includes gaskets: 24584 (2), 24931 (1)
- 49-state legal; Not legal in California and other states adopting California Emissions Standards; Not for sale or use in California and other states adopting California Emissions Standards; Cannot be shipped to California and such states
- Does not require cutting, sliding, clamping, or welding for installation