DENSO Activated Charcoal Cabin Filter
DENSO First Time Fit® activated charcoal cabin filters are engineered for optimal airflow and filtration, meeting all OE requirements. Up to five layers of filter media are used to trap impurities down to just .001 micron in size.
Activated Charcoal Cabin Air Filters:
- OE Equivalent and a Direct Fit Application.
- Activated charcoal layer absorbs toxic and foul-smelling gases.
- The Denso First Time Fit® Activated charcoal cabin filter consists of a nonwoven-based particle filter media, and an activated charcoal layer.
- Designed to trap contaminants before they enter the vehicle cabin.
- Premium-quality filter media stops particulates down to .001 microns.
- Fleece material used contains up to five individual layers for super-fine filtration.
- Traps soot, dirt, and pollen to provide greater passenger comfort
- Maximum airflow, minimum air noise.
Cabin air filters with activated carbon elements remove harmful exhaust fumes, dirt and dust as well as high ozone concentrations and unpleasant smells. Their pleat bellows consist of three layers: an activated carbon layer is sandwiched between two layers of non-woven materials. The filter layers are heat-fused, which means that glues or solvents are not used at all. Depending on the vehicle type, activated carbon filters are also available that can be used instead of conventional cabin air filters.Warranty Information:
12 month - 12,000 mile limited warranty against defects in material and workmanship.