HAYNES OBD-II AND ELECTRONIC ENGINE MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS TECHBOOK
A comprehensive manual that gives the home mechanic an in-depth look at specific areas of auto repair.
- Includes step-by-step procedures, easy-to-follow photos, complete troubleshooting section, and valuable short cuts
- Features diagnostic tools, powertrain management fundamentals, OBD-II monitors explained, generic trouble codes that cover all models, manufacturer-specific trouble codes for GM, Ford, Chrysler, Toyota/Lexus, and Honda/Acura vehicles, component replacement procedures, and glossary and acronym list
- Written based on a complete teardown of the vehicle
- ISBN-13: 1-56392-612-9, ISBN-10: 1-56392-612-1
- English, Softcover: 272 pages