HAYNES DIESEL ENGINE REPAIR TECHBOOK
A comprehensive manual that gives the home mechanic an in-depth look at specific areas of auto repair.
- Includes step-by-step procedures, easy-to-follow photos, complete troubleshooting section, and valuable short cuts
- Features tools and equipment, shop practices, routine maintenance, engine repairs and overhaul, and cooling, fuel, and electrical systems
- Written based on a complete teardown of the vehicle
- ISBN: 1-56392-188-X
- English, Softcover: 272 pages
- For GM 5.7, 6.2 and 6.5 liters/ Ford 6.9, 7.3 and 7.3 Powerstroke liters only