MOOG – OE REPLACEMENT CONTROL ARMS
Get your wheels back in line with your chassis with the solid, precision-engineered design of MOOG’s OE replacement control arms. Established in 1919, MOOG is a leading developer of steering and suspension parts for the automotive aftermarket.
- Formed with precise OE-style geometry for proper fit and alignment
- Pre-assembled with bushings and ball joint, and includes hardware (depending on application)
- Solidly designed with forged aluminum, forged steel or stamped steel
- Multiple domestic and foreign vehicle-specific applications covered
- Simple to install
- Thorough inspection and bench testing guarantee exceptional quality and lasting performance