MOOG TIE ROD END
When fixing the Tie Rod End of your Steering system, Moog offers the perfect Original Equipment auto part for your vehicle. Moog Tie Rod End is an Original Equipment (OE) quality replacement automotive component that fits perfectly and performs specifically like your original unit.
- Designed to consistently produce just the right amount of preload to provide proper steering effort
- Housing is forged then heat-treated for strength and durability
- Sealed with a premium Polychloroprene to keep out dirt
- Its bearings have grease grooves that ensure the flow of lubrication throughout the part
- 3.3 in. stud center to end; M15-1.5 rod thread; Female rod type; 0.55 in. top stud diameter; 0.59 in. bottom stud diameter; M12-1.25 stud thread
- Includes hardware