NPN Activated Charcoal Cabin Filter
The NPN Activated Charcoal Cabin Filters are manufactured to exact OEM specifications to provide unsurpassed interior cabin quality while improving air quality in the HVAC system.
Activated Charcoal Cabin Air Filters:
- Activated charcoal layer absorbs toxic and foul-smelling gases.
- OE Equivalent and a Direct Fit Application.
- Designed to trap contaminants before they enter the vehicle cabin.
- Carbon Activated Filter protects passengers by eliminating nearly 100% of exhaust pollutants entering the interior of the vehicle.
- Maximum airflow, minimum air noise.
- Manufactured to the specifications of leading automakers.
Cabin air filters with activated carbon elements remove harmful exhaust fumes, dirt and dust as well as high ozone concentrations and unpleasant smells. Their pleat bellows consist of three layers: an activated carbon layer is sandwiched between two layers of non-woven materials. The filter layers are heat-fused, which means that glues or solvents are not used at all. Depending on the vehicle type, activated carbon filters are also available that can be used instead of conventional cabin air filters.Warranty Information:
12 month - 12,000 mile limited warranty against defects in material and workmanship.