Nissens A/C Condenser-Factory Finish,Aluminum,Tube and fin flow
NISSENS A/C CONDENSER, ALUMINUM/ALUMINUM -- 665 x 371 x 16 mm; Manufactured to the highest OEM standards; Converts refrigerant from 70 degree Celsius gas to 55 degree Celsius liquid; Pressure tested at 35 rar/438 psi and helium-tested for leak-free operation; Offers optimum condensation and flow without stressing the compressor; Features double-folded fins, multi-chamber pipes and extra mounting fixtures on the side panels for a long operating life; Fittings are fixed to the main body by soldered aluminum rivets, blank offs for the header pipes are hydraulically mounted, connections are sealed during storage and transport to keep components free from moisture and dirt for top performance and dependable service; Eliminates the need for frequent maintenance; Delivered with O-rings; With 18-month Nissens limited warranty.
- Material : Aluminum
- Design : Tube and fin flow
- Color Finish : Factory Finish
- Product Fit : Direct Fit
- Quantity Sold : Sold Individually
- Recommended Use : OE Replacement
- Anticipated Ship Out Time : Same day - 1 business day
- Core Dimensions : 26.19 x 14.61 x 0.63 in.
- Replaces D P I Number : 3405
- Replaces O E Number : 5132357AA
- Warranty : 1 year and 6-month Nissens limited warranty
- Part Number : 94225
- Availability : In Stock