Pagid Brake Pads
Pagid manufactures a full range of brake pads to give wide vehicle coverage and are manufactured to O.E. specifications including more than 20 types of noise correction materials and packaged accessories.
Pagid supplies high performance friction materials to sports car manufacturers such as Aston Martin, Audi, Ferrari and Porsche. In racing its products are used at all levels from the club racing competitor up to professional and factory-backed GT, sports car and touring racing teams.
Engineered to deliver exceptional performance, comfort and safety, Pagid is the first choice of many of the world’s vehicle manufacturers for original equipment brake friction.
- A powder coat finish gives a clean look and protects it from corrosion
- Specifically developed and calibrated for each vehicle application.
- The under-layer provides excellent shear strength and thermal barrier resistance.
- Disc cracking resistance and noise prevention
- The backing plates for brake pads meet the most demanding requirements
The Pagid brake pad range has more than 900 different references manufactured from 60 different friction materials.