Zimmermann Coated Cross Drilled Brake Disc
The Zimmermann Coated Cross Drilled brake disc is an OE-Quality replacement with a protective coating, enhanced visual appearance and high performance cooling. The Zimmermann Cross Drilled brake rotor is fully compatible with the vehicles hubs, calipers and wheels.
The rotor design is optimized by combining high-quality cast materials with a perforated cross drilled braking surface that provides improved braking power, expulsion of hot gasses, brake dust and water and deters brake fade under extreme conditions.
- OE-Equivalent and Direct fit Application.
- High carbon content disc.
- Noticeable improvement in the braking power of your vehicle.
- Prevention of brake fade.
- Permanent expulsion of brake dust and water.
- Countersinking of holes doubles up as wear indicator.
- No formation of rust at the hub and herewith improved visual appearance
- Immediate functional capability without removal of the coating before mounting.
- German production meeting the requirements of actual Quality Management Systems.
- Well known, highest Otto-Zimmermann-Product-Quality.
12 month - 12,000 mile limited warranty.
X-drilled - Coated