Springs Pro-Spacers by Eibach
A Guide for the Eibach Springs Pro-Spacers
Eibach Springs Pro-Spacers are designed to enhance the look of your vehicle by giving it a wider and more stable stance. They eliminate gaps as well, which leads to an improvement in the automobile's handling performance and a decrease in body roll. Another notable feature of these wheel spacers is their capacity to preserve the wheel alignment-all thanks to their precision engineering. With all these claims, you start considering purchasing one for your car. However, you have no idea which variant would be best. So to make it easier for you to get the correct Pro-Spacers for your vehicle, here's a quick review of Eibach Springs Pro-Spacers:
- What makes them amazing: Pro-Spacers under this category are equipped with discs with a pass-through system. Longer wheel bolts are used in order to fasten them. 10-to-20-millimeter track change can be expected from these wheel spacers.
- Where they fit: Vehicles with a 5-mm to 10-mm gap between the fender's inner lip and tire are best suited for Pro-Spacers under this category.
- What makes them amazing: Just like the System 1 Pro-Spacers, wheel spacers under System 2 are designed for a pass-through system. However, the track change it can cause is bigger, which ranges from 14 mm to 40 mm.
- Where they fit: Fenders and tires that are apart by 7 mm to 20 mm should be equipped with this type of Pro-Spacers.
Systems 3 and 7
- What makes them amazing: The discs under these groups are installed through a screw system. Track change of 40 mm to 60 mm could be expected.
- Where they fit: Automobiles with fender-tire distance of 20 to 30 mm would perfectly match these spacers.
Systems 4 and 8
- What makes them amazing: Also manufactured with discs that are set up through the screw system, these wheel spacers are capable of producing a track change of 30 to 60 mm.
- Where they fit: These spacers work well with vehicles that have a 20-to-30-mm gap between the fender and tire.
- What makes them amazing: A longer knurled stud is used to fasten these spacers on an automobile. And once installed, Pro-Spacers under this class are expected to create a track change of 10 to 16 mm.
- Where they fit: They work best on cars with fender-tire gap of 5 to 8 mm.
- What makes them amazing: Pro-Spacers under the System 6 category also make use of the pass-through system. It can produce a track change of 20 to 40 mm.
- Where they fit: If the fenders and tires on your vehicle are apart by 10 to 20 mm, it would be best to use these spacers.