Mercedes Benz S550 Parts and Mercedes Benz S550 Accessories
Interesting Facts about the Mercedes Benz S550
- The S550 was created as a basis for the flagship model of Mercedes Benz. It became the face of Mercedes Benz and carried the brand to higher grounds because of its high-quality performance and luxurious design. Among all the models in the S-class series, S550 had the most to offer, which explains why it was created as the leader of all Mercedes Benz cars.
- Models that belong to the S-class series are the largest units offered by Mercedes Benz. It weighs around 4,740 lbs., and can accommodate five persons with enough space and leg room for a comfortable ride.
- Since 1965, the S-class series was known as the world's best-selling luxury car. From the time it was introduced in the market, Mercedes Benz has dominated the market and sold at least 2.7 million S-class units to consumers everywhere in the world. A huge percentage of Mercedes Benz consumers hailr from Japan, Western Europe, and the United States.
- The latest Mercedes Benz S550 model carries the COMAND controller between seats, which lessens the need for buttons in operating the vehicle, and making it more efficient for the passengers. Although some of the Mercedes Benz S550 parts are the same as the ones installed in other models, there are still a couple of new and unique features to look forward to.
- Mercedes Benz S550 was considered as the bread-and-butter model of the series because it offers a traditional driving and riding experience of which the brand was famous for. It houses the V8 engine, which is capable of a 429 horsepower for a premium performance. Aside from this, the S550 is also available in its all-wheel drive version known as the "4Matic".
- The Mercedes Benz S550 accessories included in the vehicle can rival those found in an actual home living room. The interiors of the vehicle were designed in such a way that it appears like a mobile home with all the furnishings and embellishments on the car. Some of the most notable items in the S550 are the reclining rear seats, dynamic bolsters, massage functions for the seats, and a sound system equipped with Dolby digital surround-sound.