Grille Assembly by Replacement
Replacement Grille Assembly 101: Types and Uses
Getting a Replacement grille assembly for your vehicle seems easy enough-until you're bombarded with more options than you can possibly consider. With all the different materials and finishes to choose from, setting your vehicle up with a brand new grille can be tricky. To help you pick the perfect Replacement grille assembly, here's what you need to know:
Plastic grille assembly
- What makes it awesome: Installing a Replacement plastic grille assembly is an easy and affordable way to spruce up any vehicle. Since Replacement uses top-grade ABS plastic for the grille assembly, durability can be expected from this component. A plastic grille assembly is also much easier to fix using inexpensive products and is safe from rust, so maintenance for this type of grille assembly is a breeze.
- Where it works best: Practically anywhere. A plastic grille assembly can look just as good on a sleek coupe as it would on an average family sedan. Since the Replacement plastic grille assembly comes in an assortment of finishes including painted, matte, chrome, and argent, this product can achieve any look possible.
Aluminum grille assembly
- What makes it awesome: Stronger than plastic but lighter than steel, aluminum makes for a great grille assembly material. The Replacement aluminum grille assembly is much stronger than its plastic counterpart, but it can be a bit more difficult to maintain. It is not as prone to rust as raw steel, but it can still suffer from corrosion after a period of time. In terms of looks, polished aluminum gives off a nice, clean look that doesn't chip off like a chrome-plated plastic grille assembly does.
- Where it works best: This type of grille assembly is great for those who need stronger front-end protection without adding too much weight to their vehicle.
Steel grille assembly
- What makes it awesome: In terms of strength, nothing beats a steel grille assembly. The Replacement steel grille assembly comes painted, so it already has a good layer of protection against corrosion.
- Where it works best: For those who want the best protection against fender-benders, the Replacement steel grille assembly is the obvious choice. It is also great for pickup trucks and SUVs that go off the road quite often.