License Plate Bracket by Replacement
The Ultimate Replacement License Plate Bracket Guide
Whether you need to replace your broken license plate bracket or you want one to amp up your vehicle's looks, Replacement has a high-quality, direct-fit component for you. But how do you know which finish to get? Here's a brief but helpful Replacement license plate bracket guide to help you out:
Black Replacement license plate bracket
- What makes it awesome: Those who want to keep their license plate on the more traditional side can't go wrong with a black Replacement license plate bracket. Whether you get this component in a typical smooth black finish or in a nice textured finish, this product will definitely give your vehicle an understated but classy appearance. Since black hides dirt well, this product also requires minimal cleaning and maintenance.
- What it is best for: This product's classic look means that it will look great on any vehicle. Since it will keep your car's factory appearance, it is the perfect choice for those who just need to replace an old or broken license plate bracket.
Primered Replacement license plate bracket
- What makes it awesome: A primered Replacement license plate bracket gives you more room for creativity. You can install it as is, paint it to match your vehicle's color, or decorate it with a color or design that is out of the box. This product's primer coating guarantees extra protection against rust, a smooth painting surface, and a lasting paint job.
- What it is best for: Dressing up your license plate with a bracket that matches your vehicle's color. If you want a license plate bracket that matches your vehicle without requiring you to spend extra time on prep work, then this product is the way to go.
Chrome Replacement license plate bracket
- What makes it awesome: The chrome Replacement license plate bracket is great for brightening up your license plate. Chrome is also great against rust, so this product can definitely last for a very long time. A fair bit of warning though, chrome requires regular polishing to keep its beautiful luster.
- What it is best for: Matching the chrome that you already have on your vehicle. Chrome is definitely a very handsome finish, so if you've already got chrome wheels, chrome door handles, and chrome trims on your vehicle, this license plate bracket will complement them perfectly.