U.S. Auto Parts is currently seeking an outstanding data analyst with extensive data analytics experience to work in the newly built Data Science team. The candidate will be responsible for analyses of large amount of data from different scopes of business, developing new dashboards and improving existing reports. The role involves a tight collaboration with many departments including Supply Chain, IT, Pricing, Merchandising and C-level managers. The ideal candidate is a highly data-driven individual with great communication skills.
- Develop forward-thinking strategies for gross margin optimization;
- Use statistical methods to analyze data and generate useful business reports;
- Identify and recommend new ways to cost optimization by streamlining business processes;
- Continually evaluate sales data and develop data-driven decisions;
- Work with other departments to outline specific data needs for each business method;
- Develop and maintain reporting that adapts to changing business needs;
- Extract, clean, and validate large amounts of data.
- Master’s degree in a quantitative field;
- At least 2 years of professional experience in data analytics;
- Highly proficient skills: SQL, Python (pandas), Excel, data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, matplotlib), NoSQL knowledge is preferred;
- Outstanding strategic thinking and analytic skills;
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize facts and insights into concrete, actionable recommendations;
- Excellent communicator, both verbal and written, with the ability to influence at all levels of the organization;
- Results-driven with a desire to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Detail-oriented with a lot of patience in analyzing data;
- Strong organizational, planning, and time management skills.
|Reports To||Data Scientist|