U.S. Auto Parts Network, Inc. was established in 1995 and has become a leading online provider of automotive aftermarket parts, including collision, engine and performance parts and accessories. U.S. Auto Parts primary flagship websites are CarParts.com and JC Whitney.
Looking for a self-motivated individual eager to leverage their skills in a fast paced, rapidly growing business and advance their understanding of digital and direct marketing.
You will get the opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies deployed at scale.
Size and complexity of the business provide for unique challenges that you will not find elsewhere.
The candidate will be responsible for analyzing data related to marketing campaign performance to help identify opportunities that make a bottom line impact. The ideal candidate is a highly data-driven individual with great communication skills.
- Continually evaluate campaign data and develop data-driven decisions.
- Provide an additional layer of oversight to check for issues.
- Pull & manipulate data , assist with reports and analysis re investigations and projections.
- Automate work-flows for recurring tasks and reporting.
- Reconcile and troubleshoot discrepancies.
- Perform Ad hoc research and investigations.
- Identify and recommend areas for performance optimization.
- Assist with evaluating performance of new channels and initiatives.
- At least 2 years of experience with Paid Marketing ( SEM, Programmatic ) specifically related to e-commerce.
- Fluent with spreadsheets (Lookups , pivot tables etc).
- A degree or background in any quantitative discipline.
- Comfortable with numbers.
- Critical thinker who can perform analyses and present data to provide actionable insights.
- Familiar with Google Analytics and Digital Marketing Platforms and Technology (Google Marketing Platform, Google Ads, Google Shopping , Bing Ads , Facebook , DMPs , CDPs).
- Highly Organized and Pay attention to detail.
- Hungry to learn and grow.
- Naturally Inquisitive and have a desire to understand the bigger picture behind the numbers.
- Experience with Automation Tools (i.e. Zaiper, UI Path, K2 & etc.).
- Experience building Dashboards/
- An interest in Cars, Motorsports or Vehicle Maintenance.
The above noted job description is not intended to describe, in detail, the multitude of tasks that may be assigned but rather to give the incumbent a general sense of the responsibilities and expectations of his/her position. As the nature of business demands change so, too, may the essential functions of this position.
|Reports To||Director of Paid Acquisition|