U.S. Auto Parts Network, Inc. was established in 1995 and has become a leading online provider of automotive aftermarket parts, including collision, engine and performance parts and accessories. U.S. Auto Parts primary flagship websites are CarParts.com and JC Whitney.
The Marketing Coordinator will be an instrumental part of the U.S. Auto Parts marketing team, working across all marketing channels. The ideal candidate can easily adapt and be resourceful within a changing and fast paced environment to support the day to day execution of marketing campaigns, ultimately helping grow the business.
- Coordinate and be liaison between merchandising, IT and marketing teams (local and offshore) to ensure consistency in planning, messaging and overall operations of marketing campaigns are consistent across all channels.
- Generate reports and gather data for marketing team stakeholders.
- Remain organized in a fast-paced environment and help keep marketing team on track by distributing post meeting notes, ensuring all marketing assets, decks, etc. are organized and stored in public servers and proactively improve upon workflows and processes.
- Keep marketing calendar and various tracking documents up to date.
- Communicate with external partners and internal departments on marketing initiatives and PR.
- Work closely with Sr. Marketing Manager to help manage projects and assist with PR efforts, content development, social media, site merchandising, branding, and other aspects of marketing, as needed.
- Must be willing to do after work calls, as needed, with offshore teams.
- Build power point presentations for internal and external meetings.
- Stay up to date on current events, automotive industry and overall business / marketing trends.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in data preparation and reporting.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Power Point + willingness to learn new platforms.
- Experience across all social media platforms and content marketing.
- Photoshop and Illustrator skills are a plus.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and effectively prioritize and multitask.
- Passion to keep up to date with the changes in the digital marketing landscape.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with Analytics platforms and Digital marketing experience is a plus.
|Reports To||Sr. Manager, Marketing & Communication|