Our company is seeing tremendous growth and we want to accelerate our product development to reach even more customers in the automotive aftermarket space. We are looking for a strong visionary that can execute across every level to ensure that our digital products solve customer pain-points and create true value for the customer shopping experience. This job will require you to work with several stakeholders across the company in order to create a world-class B2B e-commerce website. Join one of the top performing product teams in the e-commerce industry today!
- Build the roadmap for a modern, innovative platform for the future of this company’s B2B clients ensuring our products are positioned as world-class and industry leading in the aftermarket automotive B2B space.
- Manage multiple digital product lines collaborating with small, lean scrum teams to execute on the overall strategy.
- Communicate with internal stakeholders and B2B customers to evangelize the vision and gather information, including competitive analysis to ensure we are building products that our customers will consider to be the best in the industry.
- Own and deliver product using industry best practices and product management techniques while leveraging data and metrics to drive decisions.
- Shepherd products from prototyping to implementation, being the go-to person for all B2B feature and functionality requests.
- At least a 5-year e-commerce and/or digital product manager experience with increasing levels of growth and management productivity demonstrated throughout your career.
- Self-motivate and self-manage with efficiency, organized and detailed with a strong work ethic and proven track record for getting things done.
- Able to juggle multiple projects while also keeping focused on high level goals and objectives.
- Able to own and present overall strategy and roadmaps to internal and external stakeholders including executives and clients.
- Passionate for design-thinking product development, with a thirst to measure your products and use data in your decision-making process.
- Excellent at communication and collaborative and have the ability to lead and influence when necessary.
- A fun, creative problem-solver who has a passionate approach to building great products.
- Experience in a true e-commerce B2B product company.
The above noted job description is not intended to describe, in detail, the multitude of tasks that may be assigned but rather to give the incumbent a general sense of the responsibilities and expectations of his/her position. As the nature of business demands change so, too, may the essential functions of this position.
|Title||Product Manager - B2B|
|Reports To||VP of Product|