U.S. Auto Parts Network, Inc., is a leading pure-play Internet retailer of automotive aftermarket parts; including collision, engine and performance parts, and accessories. Our products empower people to fix and improve their vehicles, extend their vehicle’s longevity, and get back on the road.
U.S. Auto Parts Network, Inc. is home to CarParts.com and a world-class Product & UX team, working together to pave the way for the future of the auto parts industry.
We’re looking for a Product Manager for Payments to join Team CarParts.com! As a Product Manager for Payments, you will be responsible for developing a best-in-class checkout experience on www.carparts.com. Working from our Torrance, CA headquarters, you’ll work closely with Product, UX, External Vendors, Web Analytics and Engineering teams to optimize and launch brand-new checkout and payment features on our website. This job will require you to have a deep technical understanding of Third Party Payment solutions. You will also need to understand micro-conversion funnels and the overall customer journey flow from Product Selection to Order Confirmation.
- Help define and organize the product roadmap and implement best-practices on www.carparts.com’s checkout pages.
- Coordinate timelines and schedules with external development teams in order to meet critical launch dates.
- Organize and execute the checkout product roadmap, prioritizing and grooming features on a regular basis.
- Define user segments and create user-stories to properly prioritize checkout features and enhancements.
- Increase conversion rate and average order value when launching these features to market.
- Utilize relevant reporting and analysis to communicate customer engagement, customer satisfaction, and identifying gaps in the product offering.
- Own and deliver product features using industry best practices and product management techniques while leveraging data and metrics to drive decisions.
- Shepherd products from prototyping to implementation, being the go-to person for all checkout feature and functionality requests.
- Bachelor’s degree required;
- 3+ years’ experience managing product development for online e-commerce payment solutions (PayPal, Affirm, Google Pay, Apple Pay, etc.);
- Proven knowledge of online privacy and security regulations (PII, PCI, etc.);
- Proven ability to run A/B testing, Pre vs Post testing, and other statistical analysis and using this data in your decision-making process;
- Able to juggle multiple projects in a product roadmap while also keeping focused on high level goals and objectives;
- Able to own and present overall strategy and roadmap to internal and external stakeholders including executives and clients;
- Excellent at communication and collaboration, you have the ability to lead and influence when necessary;
- High integrity and solid personality, identifies problems and opportunities, determines root causes;
- Generates new approaches to problems or innovations to established best practices;
- Detail oriented and highly organized.
The above noted job description is not intended to describe, in detail, the multitude of tasks that may be assigned but rather to give the incumbent a general sense of the responsibilities and expectations of his/her position. As the nature of business demands change so, too, may the essential functions of this position.
|Title||Product Manager - Payments|
|Reports To||VP of Product|