U.S. Auto Parts Network, Inc., is a leading pure-play Internet retailer of automotive aftermarket parts; including collision, engine and performance parts, and accessories. Our products empower people to fix and improve their vehicles, extend their vehicle’s longevity, and get back on the road.
U.S. Auto Parts Network, Inc. is home to PerfectFitGroup.com and a world-class Product & UX team, working together to pave the way for the future of the auto parts industry.
We’re looking for a Product Manager for Wholesale to join Team PerfectFitGroup.com! As a Product Manager for Wholesale, you are a strong visionary that can execute across every level to ensure that our wholesale website solves customer pain-points and creates an easy shopping experience on both desktop and mobile. This job will require you to work with several stakeholders across the company in order to create a world-class B2B e-commerce website. Join one of the top performing product teams in the e-commerce industry today!
- Help build the roadmap for a modern, innovative platform for the future of this company’s B2B clients ensuring our products are positioned as world-class and industry leading in the aftermarket automotive B2B space.
- Define user segments and create user-stories to properly prioritize website features and enhancements;
- Increase conversion rate and average order value while maintaining an SLA for website speed.
- Manage multiple digital product lines collaborating with small, lean scrum teams to execute on the overall strategy (My Account, Search, Payment Gateways, etc.)
- Communicate with internal stakeholders and B2B customers to evangelize the vision and gather information, including competitive analysis to ensure we are building products that our customers will consider to be the best in the industry.
- Own and deliver product features using industry best practices and product management techniques while leveraging data and metrics to drive decisions.
- Shepherd products from prototyping to implementation, being the go-to person for all Wholesale feature and functionality requests.
- Bachelor’s degree required;
- 3+ years’ experience with e-commerce and/or digital product management, increasing levels of growth and management productivity demonstrated throughout your career;
- Proven ability to run A/B testing, Pre vs Post testing, and other statistical analysis and using this data in your decision-making process;
- Able to juggle multiple projects in a product roadmap while also keeping focused on high level goals and objectives;
- Able to own and present overall strategy and roadmap to internal and external stakeholders including executives and clients;
- Experience in managing the product roadmap for an e-commerce B2B website a plus;
- Self-motivated and self-managed with efficiency, organized and detailed with a strong work ethic and proven track record for getting things done;
- Excellent at communication and collaboration, you have the ability to lead and influence when necessary;
- High integrity and solid personality, identifies problems and opportunities, determines root causes;
- Generates new approaches to problems or innovations to established best practices;
- Detail oriented and highly organized.
The above noted job description is not intended to describe, in detail, the multitude of tasks that may be assigned but rather to give the incumbent a general sense of the responsibilities and expectations of his/her position. As the nature of business demands change so, too, may the essential functions of this position.
|Title||Product Manager - Wholesale|
|Reports To||VP of Product|