The Senior Analyst, Network Planning is responsible for supporting all inbound transportation operations. The candidate can think broadly, but is equally hands-on, attentive to details, highly organized and possesses a strong sense of urgency to achieve deliverables. This person is expected to collaborate with numerous internal and external business partners and provide solutions for end-to-end logistics operations. This position will report to the Director of Logistics.
- Manage container PO bookings across all origins, DC destinations and vendors;
- Partner with replenishment team and DC operations to manage domestic inbound shipments;
- Appropriately regulate and optimize inbound flows to each DC on a continuous basis;
- Produce regular reports and data analysis, suchas: DC inbound volume forecast, Vendor Container Average costs, Booking Approval List and Priority Container List;
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with internal stakeholders, e.g., Replenishment, Logistics, Planning, DC Receiving and Finance. Ensure business needs are understood and incorporated into new processes and procedures;
- 3PL management: booking agent, ocean carriers, customs broker, and truckers;
- Develop appropriate KPIs, ensure service level agreements are met, and provide performance feedback on a regular basis;
- Intense shipments follow up and tracking;
- Demonstrate excellence in operational execution, leverage technologies, seek automation opportunities and drive continuous process improvement;
- Ad-hoc projects as required.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Bachelors’ Degree in logistics, supply chain or relevant discipline;
- At least 5 years’ experience in logistics operations;
- Strong analytical, numerical and problem-solving skills;
- Superior proficiency in MS EXCEL and data-management applications;
- Thrives in a dynamic, fast-moving, start-up environment;
- Motivated, self-starter; able to flexibly adapt to change;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to interact with all levels of the organization in a professional manner;
- Detail-oriented and organized, able to multi-task;
- Previous working experience in automotive, retail or freight forwarding logistics operations is an advantage.
The above noted job description is not intended to describe, in detail, the multitude of tasks that may be assigned but rather to give the incumbent a general sense of the responsibilities and expectations of his/her position. As the nature of business demands change so, too, may the essential functions of this position.
|Title||Senior Analyst, Network Planning|
|Department||International Supply Chain|
|Reports To||Director of Logistics|