U.S. Auto Parts Network, Inc. was established in 1995 and has become a leading online provider of automotive aftermarket parts, including collision, engine and performance parts and accessories. U.S. Auto Parts primary flagship websites are CarParts.com and JC Whitney.
- Integrate Commerce system with backend systems like ERP, IMS, WMS, Shipping Carriers and Banks.
- Enhancing existing features or for performance optimization for our existing .NET API integrations into ERP and WMS systems.
- Enhance .NET applications framework for Inventory planning and purchasing.
- POC third party applications and integrations into USAP ecosystem.
- Implement third party application integrations into our WMS systems.
- Support Data migration and Reporting from SQL server applications to support business needs.
- Analyze business requirements, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing features.
- Work with business user to Architect, design and implement new features and customizations to the platform.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to translate business requirements into technical requirements.
- Collaborate with offshore team.
- Providing supervision and guidance to development teams.
- Develop Solution Prototype.
- Resolving technical problems as they arise.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 10+ years of software development experience using C#, .NET , ASP.NET and .NET Core.
- Expert level expertise with Microsoft NET framework with Visual Studio.
- Expertise in Web services WCF REST, SOAP and XML API Services or Integrations with business applications.
- Expertise in ADO.NET, Entity Framework and OData with C#.NET.
- Full stack experience, knowledge of platform and application layer development processes.
- Experience with REST architectural patterns and experience building, exposing, consuming RESTful services.
- Extensive hands on knowledge and experience with database design and management for SQL.
- Experience in developing SSRS reports with T-SQL backend.
- Expertise in developing Store procedures, UDF Functions, analyzing query plans and query optimizations with through understanding of database access patterns is a MUST.
- Hands on experience with code versioning, design reviews, code reviews, TDD, unit testing, integration/system testing, monitoring, alerting, agile development practices.
- Outstanding communication skills and work in a collaborative environment.
- Has experience and working knowledge of E-Commerce environments with integrations to Shipping APIs, Payment Gateways, Order fulfillment applications or ERP systems is a strong plus.
|Title||Senior .Net Developer - Backend Applications|
|Department||IT & Engineering|
|Reports To||Sr. Director of Supply Chain App Dev|