This position will manage the warehouse operations to ensure 100% service levels (within agreed parameters of time, cost & quality) to customers while complying with standard operating procedures, health & safety guidelines, quality standards, improving operations and managing staff.
The Operations Manager will have responsibility for a shift or function in the NV DC.
- Reviews incoming and outgoing shipments;
- Monitors warehouse workers and associated activities; offers assistance to those with concerns or problems on the work floor;
- Ensures that products delivered are stored in an organized manner, so that its quality is maintained and accessibility is achieved;
- Creates a layout plan that streamlines the storage and retrieval of goods;
- Implements worker safety and health regulations;
- Plans projects and sets objectives for the employees to meet;
- Responds to orders efficiently so that products are delivered in a timely and accurate manner;
- Coordinates with managers or customers regarding discrepancies and errors in the supply chain process;
- Addresses logistical problems and furnishes solutions to these issues;
- Meets with other managers to confer about products, shipping times, and distribution issues, among many other concerns;
- Improves business by enhancing systems;
- Creates new supply strategies.
Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Above average speaking, writing, and listening skills;
- Critical thinking, problem solving, and reasoning abilities;
- Management skills;
- Customer service skills;
- Production process know-how.
The distribution center manager should possess technical skills in order to hasten the warehouse logistics processes. The distribution manager should be well-versed with supply chain, inventory management, material requirement and planning, and project management programs.
|Location||Las Vegas, NV|
|Title||Operations Manager for NV Distribution Center|
|Reports To||Director of Operations for NV Distribution Center|