The Business Intelligence Analyst will gather, analyze, and compile data needed to identify trends and patterns, and then make recommendations for business actions.
- Gathers business intelligence from a variety of sources including company data, industry and field reports, public information, or purchased sources;
- Assesses market strategies by analyzing related products, markets, or trends;
- Uses business intelligence data and tools to identify and monitor current and potential customers;
- Identifies markets for future product development and methods to improve sales of existing products by analyzing technology trends;
- Compiles business intelligence or trends to support actionable recommendations;
- Maintains current knowledge of industry and business trends through communication with professional organizations, suppliers, customers, competitors, and other informed individuals;
- Summarizes financial and economic data reports for review by executives, managers, clients, and stakeholders;
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software;
- Ability to collect and compile relevant data;
- Multi-tasking experience from world class organization an advantage;
- Extremely organized with great attention to detail;
- Excellent ability to analyze information and think systematically;
- Strong business analysis skills;
- Works well independently and as part of a team;
- Can readily distinguish what’s relevant vs what’s unimportant to make sense of complex situations;
- Thorough understanding of the company’s business processes and the industry at large;
- Ability to handle databases and understand technology-driven business intelligence tools.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management, Economics, Accounting, Finance, or Computer and Information Science preferred;
- 2 years relevant working experience.
|Location||BGC, Taguig City, Philippines|
|Title||Business Intelligence Analyst|
|Reports To||Country Manager|