USAP is looking for talented Content Writers to create compelling content for the public Web site, including a large volume of product-related content. We’re looking for individuals who will help us expand our digital footprint and drive more value through online content. These individuals will work regularly with other members of the Web organization, including the design, UX, and SEO teams.
We’re looking for self-starters with HTML experience and excellent teamwork. Experience writing for an e-commerce site, particularly in the technology and automotive industry, familiarity with content management systems, and experience with web content strategy are strong pluses.
- Write, proof and edit content for catalogs, websites, e-mail, internet display & print ads, collateral, retail signage, and product instructions as well as other special projects as needed, including SEO copy and additional web content (i.e. blogs, video scripts, and content for distribution channels such as Amazon, eBay, and others);
- Maintain, update and utilize database/content management system for all product copy for assigned brand(s);
- Adhere to all content standards and production deadlines; adjust voice/style based on brand and medium;
- Research product attributes and product category content;
- Provide guidance on brand voice and style to contracted content writers and interns as needed; give feedback and direction on appropriate tasks and duties to ensure on-time delivery of projects.
- Excellent web writing and editing skills; including writing for global audiences;
- Experience with HTML;
- Strong teamwork and communication skills;
- Self-starter with strong time management; ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Journalism, Communications , Creative Writing or related field;
- Minimum 2 years copy writing for e-commerce/Web.
|Location||BGC, Taguig City, Philippines|
|Reports To||Director of Content Marketing|