The e-Commerce Merchandising and Media Coordinator plays an important role in planning and executing digital marketing programs across all USAP sites. This role interacts cross-functionally with Marketing, Merchandising, Analytics, Project Management, and Technology to identify business opportunities and coordinates the work needed to drive sound, data-driven marketing programs and new functionalities to maximize revenue capture and conversions.
- Assist the Merchandising and Media Operations Manager in executing detailed strategies for the company, specifically those pertaining but not limited to campaign promotions, on-site merchandising, marketing programs, and web engagement optimization initiatives;
- Own the end-to-end online asset management process for all USAP sites, and will be responsible for delivering positive, high-impact, and conversion-centric digital campaigns;
- Plan, execute, and monitor digital marketing campaigns, program launches, and promotions. This includes conceptualization, creation, QA, scheduling, delivery, and distribution of simultaneous campaigns across the site and marketing channels;
- Collaborate with design and UX to ensure that asset creation is coupled with design thinking; and the creative, tone, and/or discount for a specific campaigns are in line with the existing goals for that particular campaign;
- Become the subject matter expert for all USAP in-house and 3rd party ad serving and asset management platforms;
- Work closely with the marketing and technology teams to identify new features, tools, and web enhancement that would drive customer engagement and better support future marketing campaigns;
- Manage campaign reporting and analysis to ensure campaign KPIs are met;
- Provide data-driven recommendations to enhance process and results.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing is a plus;
- Knowledge on online retail and automotive is a plus;
- Familiarity with web analytics tools including: Google Search Console, Google Analytics is a plus.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Advertising, Marketing, Communications or similar field;
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
|Location||BGC, Taguig City, Philippines|
|Reports To||Manager, Media Operations & Merchandising|