Identifies, populates, normalizes, and streamlines the data of part name or SKU assigned to work on; analyzes descriptions, attributes, titles and applications of an item to ensure no duplicates, correct and complete fitment information and easy customer experience.
- Identifies and populates data (Product Description, Attributes, Titles and Application) to differentiate related SKUs of a given Part Name with the use of Vendor Data, Industry Catalogs and other recognized sources to ensure no duplicates and products are with complete fitment information;
- Normalizes and streamlines data (Product Description, Attributes, Titles and Application) of related SKUs of a given Part Name; makes sure that data is correct, up to date and will help customer in easy purchase of the correct product;
- Extends vehicle information/fitment coverage of products offered if necessary, this is to increase product coverage, generate conversion and additional margin;
- Performs other catalog-related tasks and projects and provides assistance to other team members whenever the need arises.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Software particularly MS Excel required, and ability to quickly understand and use job specific applications;
- Ability to utilize large quantities of data and balance multiple tasks. Can operate in a complex, changing environment while adhering to timetables;
- Outstanding organizational and interpersonal skills and can work independently with minimal supervision or be a part of a team of dynamic members;
- Proactive, strong problem solving and critical thinking skills with good written and verbal communication skills.
Education and Experience:
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree/College Degree, any field;
- 2 years relevant working experience;
- Automotive knowledge is a plus.
|Location||BGC, Taguig City, Philippines|
|Title||Product Data Specialist|
|Department||Data & Catalog|
|Reports To||Category Manager|