The Quality Assurance Supervisor will review, develop, and demonstrate effective Quality Assurance Framework to Contact Center Operations and Customer Support. This position will also conduct Root Cause Analysis on Call Monitoring.
- Provide Leadership and Management to both QA Analysts and Apprentices;
- Demonstrated Supervisory Skills (including tools, system knowledge and processes).
- Evaluation, Documentation and Analysis of calls through automated recording system to identify employee performance, call center trends and determine customer satisfaction levels;
- Develop action plans to drive improvement (provide base line statistics and reporting showing the effectiveness of action plan);
- Monitor and evaluate QA Rep performance for consistency in adherence to company guidelines and provide direct feedback to representatives regarding strengths and weaknesses;
- Mentor and coach representatives by providing constructive analysis of their work and measurable performance improvement goals that enhance the customer experience;
- Maintain department reporting of QA scores and trending;
- Collaborate with trainers and QA Reps to establish a positive team environment that supports and reinforces best-in-class customer service practices;
- Ensure that all QA Representatives are meeting statistical targets and provides action plans for those that fall below expectations;
- Manage productivity goals, staffing, scheduling and daily tasks;
- Provide program and agent performance reporting, including statistical analysis and reporting;
- Maintain proper documentation of call performance and associated corrective measures as applicable;
- Coordinate issue resolution for all levels of escalated issues;
- Make recommendations to management regarding the development of policies and procedures; identify and implement processing efficiencies; identify trends and continuing education opportunities;
- Lead calibration sessions and breakout training sessions as needed. Support new hire and on-going QA training initiatives as needed;
- Stay up to date on new products, procedures and marketing initiatives. Ad hoc projects.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills;
- Proficient with computer applications including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Quality Assurance software (Qfiniti preferred);
- Quality/NICE Uptivity experience required;
- Ability to drive results and lead team to excellence;
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills;
- Strong presentation skills;
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
Education and Experience:
- At least three years of relevant experience;
- College Degree (BA/BS preferred) or a minimum of 3 years supervisor experience in a previous Quality Assurance position (preferably in a call center/sales environment) or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
|Location||BGC, Taguig City, Philippines|
|Title||Quality Assurance Supervisor|
|Reports To||Continuous Improvement Director|