Bring your stellar digital marketing experience to US Auto Parts! We are looking for creative, motivated and highly energetic self-starter with strong understanding of online marketing best practices to join our Marketing Team and contribute to the success of all major internal marketing initiatives.
The Senior Copywriter will focus on creating and editing high-quality copies for an American audience to help drive the growth for the email, SMS and push notification channels, as well as produce powerful and persuasive content of the highest standards for promotional landing pages, and other high-visibility projects.
- Create engaging copies including creative brief, email subject lines, preheaders, headlines, subheads, SMS texts and main content for an American audience to drive the growth of key Retention Marketing metrics;
- Write persuasive content of the highest standards for landing pages and other promotional assets, which may be part of major branding initiatives;
- Edit their own copy and other pieces of content, which may be produced by other writers, email specialists, and co-workers in the company to make sure all high-visibility content will pass industry standards;
- Support A/B testing of email copy and subject lines to improve conversion, and recommend growth strategies for the channel.
- Exceptional copywriting skills for an American audience including writing, editing, proofreading, grammar, spelling, and punctuation;
- Ability to quickly produce high-quality copies for an automotive market is a plus;
- Flexibility to produce short-form or long-form copy that grabs attention and drives desired call-to-action;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, juggling multiple projects in a high-volume, fast-paced environment;
- Knowledge of best practices around email marketing copy and email processes.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Journalism, Communications, Creative Writing or related field;
- 2+ years email copywriting experience and 5+ years overall copywriting experience.
|Location||BGC, Taguig City, Philippines|
|Reports To||Director, Retention Marketing|