The Senior SEO Specialist executes our SEO strategy to increase keyword rankings and organic traffic by employing best practices, working to identify key opportunities and ensuring strong performance of all owned initiatives.
- Execute keyword research, content structuring, and keyword-content mapping for high-value opportunities;
- Recommend and oversee implementation of changes to website architecture, code, hosting, content, internal linking, and other onsite factors;
- Perform backlink analysis, opportunity identification, outreach, reclamation and optimization of backlink profiles;
- Perform technical SEO audits, site migrations, content roadmaps, and more.
- Help create the product roadmap for SEO;
- Envision and launch new SEO pages and campaigns from start to finish;
- Monitor SEO health and deliver concise KPI reports that deliver insights on performance, competition, and opportunities to leadership;
- Ensure SEO best practices are followed and properly implemented.
- Demonstrated knowledge of HTML and various CMSs;
- Hands-on experience with Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and other SEO tools;
- Fluency in SEO core elements including but not limited to: on-page and off-page tactics, site navigation and URL structure, internal linking structure, meta data, XML sitemaps, structured data/schemas, etc.;
- Self-motivated and detail oriented;
- Manage projects within approved budgets and deadlines;
- Self-starter with the ability to quickly learn, influence others, and drive change;
- Ability to respond to shifting priorities quickly and effectively when necessary;
- Experience with ecommerce websites and platforms a plus.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in any related field;
- At least one year of relevant experience.
|Location||BGC, Taguig City, Philippines|
|Reports To||Director of Search Marketing|