The above noted job description is not intended to describe, in detail, the multitude of tasks that may be assigned but rather to give the incumbent a general sense of the responsibilities and expectations of his/her position. As the nature of business demands change so, too, may the essential functions of this position.
- To ensure that Quota’s are met daily. (250 PCS LARGE-500PCS SMALL);
- To pick items based on system directions;
- To Stack Parts safely to prevent damage during picking process;
- To Report any Damage or Unsafe Racking to Supervisor for fixing;
- To report any system issues to Supervisor for fixing;
- To pick up empty boxes in the bins, flatten it out and place at the floor for collection;
- Perform other work related tasks as may be assigned;
- To conduct Audits during picking to ensure items are damage free and have item labels.
- Must be able to operate cherry picker in Safe Manner;
- Intermediate interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills;
- Flexible attitude;
- Self-motivation and a determination to succeed;
- Innovative ideas followed by clear planning & implementation;
- Can manage to deadlines;
- Must be Able to work overtime as maybe required;
- Must be able to work in face pace work environment;
- Must be able to work in Team Based work environment;
- Can lift products up to 50 lbs.
|Location||Las Vegas, NV|
|Title||Small or Large Picker|
|Reports To||Shipping Manager|