The above noted job description is not intended to describe, in detail, the multitude of tasks that may be assigned but rather to give the incumbent a general sense of the responsibilities and expectations of his/her position. As the nature of business demands change so, too, may the essential functions of this position.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for Handling and Packaging items to be shipped to individual customer.
- Responsible for removing items from Vendor box to conduct Full QC inspection.
- Responsible for staging his/her packaged boxes within Shipping Dept to load onto Fed ex trailer as needed. Average Weight is 25-40 pounds.
- Intermediate interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills.
- Flexible attitude.
- Self-motivation and a determination to succeed.
- Innovative ideas followed by clear planning & implementation.
- Can manage to deadlines.
- Detail management.
- Prepared to work the necessary hours to deliver high quality output.
- Must be able to work at a fast pace.
- Can handle multi-tasking duties.
|Reports To||Shipping Manager|