The above noted job description is not intended to describe, in detail, the multitude of tasks that may be assigned but rather to give the incumbent a general sense of the responsibilities and expectations of his/her position. As the nature of business demands change so, too, may the essential functions of this position.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist the Supervisor or Manager in overseeing the daily operation.
- To create wave plans for pickers and prioritize the Ebay & Amazon waved orders for picking and to monitor the pickers frequently.
- To sort correctly the picking carts and prioritize the aged orders & Ebay & Amazon orders ready for packaging and gives instruction to packagers as needed.
- To check or observe frequently the packagers with regard to the quality of work.
- To ensure that aged orders & Ebay & Amazon are prioritized during out sorting process.
- To constantly inspect all work equipment to identify shortages and damages, and relate findings to Management for quick resolution to enable smooth flow of operations.
- Step in to resolve conflicts that may arise between workers on site, and exhibit good sense of judgement to exhibit good sense of judgment to ensure that parties involved are treated fairly without bias.
- To ensure the cleanliness of the work area at the end of the shift.
- To perform other work related tasks that may be assigned to him.
- Good leadership skills.
- Good team skills to be able to work with others.
- Ability to fully carry out instructions.
- Ability to multitask.
- Intermediate interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills.
- Flexible attitude.
- Self motivation and a determination to succeed.
- Innovative ideas followed by clear planning & implementation.
- Can manage to deadlines.
- Detail management.
- Prepared to work the necessary extra hours to deliver high quality output.
- Can lift products up to 50 lbs.
|Reprots To||Shipping Manager or Supervisor|