Covercraft Car Bra Review
Getting the necessary protection for your car requires knowing the list of must-have components and accessories that offer superior protection for your vehicle. One part of this list is the car bra. It maximizes the protection on your car’s front end, working together with the bumper in shielding you in the event of a collision. And to give you an idea on which brand matches your needs, we’ve tested the Covercraft MM custom car bra on our 2008 Toyota Highlander. Here’s what we think:
Covercraft MM custom car bra features:
- Sold in a set of two
- Made from heavy-gauge leather grain vinyl
- Comes with soft padded protective backing
- Offered in a two-piece design
- Available in a micro-perforated black finish
- Comes custom-tailored for exact fit
- Offers hood coverage
- Provides protection from stones, nicks, and scratches
- Comes with overlapped finished seams
- Features an easy, no-drill installation
- Backed by a 90-day Covercraft limited warranty
We got to try the Covercraft MM custom car bra on our 2008 Toyota Highlander, and here are some of the ups and downs we noticed:
- It’s very easy to install thanks to its custom-fit.
- Its custom-made feature also allows you to open the hood with the mask in place.
- Its innovative finish allows the car bra to have proper moisture control.
- It’s designed with protective air intake screens, covered aluminum adjustment tabs, and reinforced foils, so you’re confident that it will not flap and lift.
- It’s strong and durable because its seams have edges that are covered with soft and non-abrasive felt-rimmed bindings.
- It comes in a more expensive price compared to other brands like Rampage and Colgan Custom.
- It’s offered in black finish only; would have been better if more color choices were available.
For maximum front-end protection, the Covercraft MM custom car bra offers lots of features and benefits that make it stand out from others. Aside from easy installation, you can also enjoy its sleek, black finish that matches almost any vehicle color you may have. It doesn’t get in the way when you open your hood, and rest assured that it won’t break easily thanks to its edges’ bindings. In addition, it comes with a 90-day warranty, giving you the confidence that Covercraft has got your back. So if you’re searching for a car bra that’s worth your money, then we recommend the Covercraft MM custom car bra.