Looking for less restrictive off road performance headers for your truck or SUV? The Pacesetter Truck QuickTrip Headers are the answer you have been searching for. Made to provide efficient airflow, rugged sound, and off-road strength, these Pacesetter QuickTrip Long Tube Headers are engineered to deliver off road performance at an economical price.
First the Pacesetter QuickTrip Headers are built to perform. Utilizing mandrel-bent steel tubes with optimized tube length and diameter for flow and flash-controlled 16-gauge carbon steel primaries these headers offer a tight seal, increased power and durable strength. For added longevity these headers also come in a choice of finishes. Black paint that includes a cured double layer smooth finish for corrosion resistance, or the Pacesetter Armor Coat process that utilizes two layers of metallic-ceramic protection. This finish protects against discoloration and helps control under the hood temperatures.
The Pacesetter QuickTrip Headers are also specially crafted to keep up with the high-horsepower off-road use you put your truck through. Designed to optimize airflow these headers are engineered to enter the collector in proper sequence. Plus, each system includes O2 sensor fittings that are custom-bored or integrated with each header.
Installation is easy too. The Pacesetter QuickTrip Headers are designed to bolt into place using the existing factory bolts. And the system includes the gaskets. Best of all, the entire thing comes with a 3-year warranty. So get the off-road horsepower your truck is hungry for and order today/
Pacesetter Series: Shorty
Are you looking for a way to ease up the air congestion caused by your stock headers? Do you want your truck or SUV to produce more power while enjoying a boost in style? Then the Pacesetter Shorty Headers for a Truck and SUV are the headers for you. Custom-made for your V6 or V8 engine truck or SUV, these headers go big with performance and style.
The Pacesetter Shorty Header pipes are engineered to provide more free-flowing air to release your engine's potential power while keeping things cool under the hood. Forged from 16-gauge mandrel-bent steel and equipped with CNC-machined thick steel flanges with milled surfaces these headers also provide a leak-free fit and seal. And all that contained airflow translates into punched up power for your truck or SUV.
To further the performance of your Pacesetter Shorty Headers they are factory finished in your choice of black paint or the exclusive Pacesetter Header Armor Coat. The protective double-layer of the black paint finish is cured to provide a smooth finish and protection against corrosion. The Armor Coat finish utilizes two layers of metallic-ceramic material that is cured at 2000F. This coating helps keep the temperature under your hood low and it won't fade like chrome or paint.
As for installation on your truck or SUV, the Pacesetter Shorty Headers are designed with ease in mind. Engineered to work with smog mounting spots and factory sensors, and to provide hassle-free connection to the stock Y pipe, installation of your system is a breeze. Plus, the Pacesetter Shorty Headers system comes with custom-machined gaskets, detailed instructions and a 3-year warranty. Order today.
Pacesetter Headers Review
Getting the perfect headers for your vehicle requires knowing what the attributes of high-quality headers are. These winning characteristics usually include the capability to cultivate power, improve the car’s appearance, and regulate the system’s temperature. Moreover, the right headers must have the appropriate fitment ready for various types of vehicles. So to help you in searching for the best headers suited to your car, we’ve tested the Pacesetter headers. Let’s see if this product can stand out with its features and qualities.
Pacesetter headers features:
- It’s specifically engineered for racetrack performance and sound in your vehicle.
- It utilizes mandrel-bent 16-gauge mild steel tubings.
- It’s available in two different protective finishes: black paint and armor coat.
- Compared to stock manifolds, this header allows substantially higher flow.
- It boasts it CNC-machined thick steel flanges with milled surfaces.
- It comes with provisions for all factory sensors.
- It easily attaches to the stock Y-pipe on most vehicle models.
- It comes with illustrated instructions for installation.
- It’s proudly made in the USA.
- It comes with hook-ups for smog and engine management sensors.
- It’s backed by a three-year warranty.
We tried the Pacesetter headers on our 2011 Honda Accord, and here’s what we have to say:
- It’s easy to install; but there are a few modifications required.
- It’s compatible with our stock header bolts so there’s no need to buy new ones.
- Its 16-gauge mild steel tubings ensure a leak-free fitting.
- The paint protects the component from dust and rust, resulting in a possibly longer service life.
- It allows us to drive anywhere because it’s 50-state smog legal.
- It’s easy to clean, making frequent header replacement unnecessary.
- It’s sold at a friendly price; it’s not as expensive as other brands like Gibson and Banks.
- It would’ve been quicker to install the component if it was a direct fit.
- The paint isn’t heat resistant so we had to sandblast and repaint it a bit.
- It’s a bit pricey compared to other header brands like Spyder and Racing Power.
The Pacesetter headers deliver what high-quality headers should – enhanced performance, increased engine efficiency, and a long service life. It’s perfect for those who desire an easy-to-clean component. However, you should take note that there minor fabrications needed when installing this header. A DIYer planning to install Pacesetter headers must have the basic knowledge on header use and installation. If you think you are familiar enough with how headers work, then we suggest you try the Pacesetter headers.