Headlight Assembly by Anzo
Anzo Headlight Assembly: A Look into the Different Headlight DesignsChoosing the right brand of headlights for your vehicle is like buying a pair of shoes-you have to make sure that the assembly fits in nicely for better performance. When it comes to front exterior lighting on vehicles, the Anzo headlight assembly is one of the most trusted in the field. Whether Anzo's reputation is brought by its earnest commitment to high-quality headlights or is a result of consumer hype, it pays to know the real score before settling for a pair of headlight assemblies.
- What makes them superior: Unlike regular headlights, which produce a diffused lighting on the road, projector-type headlights provide stronger and concentrated light beams. These allow drivers to see the road more clearly, thanks to the stronger beams of lights, but without necessarily blinding oncoming motorists. Moreover, the assembly gives vehicles a clean and symmetrical look. This type of assembly can be expensive; however, the price is worth is if you're after long-lasting and high-quality lighting.
- Where they fit: Projector-type headlights are perfect for any type of automobile. They are great for any automobile that needs a little bit of oomph on the front fascia.
Crystal diamond-cut design
- What makes them superior: The crystal diamond-cut design on some Anzo headlights give vehicles a fierce, custom look. As suggested by the name, this assembly features diamond-cut lenses that give off a uniquely stylish and bright prismatic beam pattern. Although they're made for giving vehicles a modified look, the crystal-diamond cut Anzo headlight assembly wouldn't cost an arm and leg-it's less expensive compared to the projector- and multi-reflector designs.
- Where they fit: This headlight assembly is perfect for street racing cars and larger vehicles that require a bespoke styling.
- What makes them superior: A multi-reflector type of headlight features a dual focal length parabolic cylinder construction, which allows the light to reflect or bounce off, creating a stronger or brighter emission. This type of headlight reflects the light better, giving drivers a better visual of the road at night and on foggy days.
- Where they fit: This headlight assembly fits all kinds of vehicles.