AEM COLD AIR INDUCTION SYSTEM
AEM's Cold Air Induction System is engineered to produce maximum horsepower and torque by strategically locating the air filter in the coolest and safest section of the engine compartment. It features dry flow synthetic air filter that is proven to be highly efficient in fine dust testing and filtering dirt as small as one micron. Its mandrel-bent inlet pipe is constructed out of light but durable T-6063 aluminum with reinforced TIG-welded brackets and fittings for maximum flow and added durability.Specifications
- Synthetic filter material
- Dry filter element
- Without heat shield
- Blue tube finish
- T-6063 aluminum tube material
- Up to 16.2 h.p. at 6000 RPM
- Mandrel-bent tubing
- Washable and reusable air filter
- Manufactured and assembled in the U.S.A.
- Product legal for sale in California under Executive Order (EO) number D-670-2. Before purchasing this product, please check the Executive Order at www.arb.ca.gov to verify whether this product is allowed for installation on your specific vehicle application.