ATE Premium One Ceramic Brake Pads
The ATE Premium One Ceramic friction pads are just like the OE pads they replace, plus premium features for great brake performance. Designed by original equipment engineers, ATE PremiumOne® Ceramic brake pads are perfect replacements for each OE application.
ATE Ceramic is Continental's solution for low-dust, noise-free, resource-saving and environmentally friendly braking. The secret of the new brake pads lies in a brake pad compound which uses innovative fiber technology during braking; it produces a "transfer film" on the brake disc. This protects the brake disc from excessive wear. The result: less brake dust, more comfort, less wear.
- OE engineered brake system technology assures optimum fit and performance
- Advanced ceramic friction vehicle specific formulations
- Reduced dusting and extend pad life
- Application matched premium quality friction grade
- Underlayer design helps reduce noise, vibration and harshness
- Shims, chamfers, slots, wear sensors and other premium features included
The ATE limited warranty (“Limited Warranty”) is issued by Continental Teves, Inc. ("CTI"), warrants that your ATE brake pads will be free of defects in material and workmanship for 12 months from the time of purchase.