Bosch Ignition Wire Set
Bosch ignition leads incorporate the latest inductive core technology. The specialised construction of stainless steel wire winding wrapped around a Kevlar® reinforced aramid core, filters the RF interference by restricting the AC component. This allows DC energy to flow easily through the resistance of the spiral winding which has a lower resistance than normal resistive leads.
The overall construction of the cable core, spark plug boots and outer jacket make Bosch ignition leads suitable for use with gasoline, LPG or alternative fuel engines.
- Latest cable technology using inductive core for better performance
- 100% silicone construction inner and outer insulating sheathing
- Class F cables with superior heat resistance up to 250°C
- Ensures high performance whilst maintaining peak voltage to the spark plugs
- Exceeds International Standard ISO3808:2002(E) for High Voltage Ignition Cables
- Excellent RFI suppression and electrical conductivity properties
- High liner & tensile strength fiber glass reinforcing braid for longer life
- Resistance to aggressive under bonnet conditions of fuels and oils
5 year - 50,000 mile limited warranty against defects in material and workmanship.