QUALITY-BUILT PREMIUM ALTERNATOR, REMANUFACTURED
Quality-Built Premium Alternators are engineered from the ground up to deliver unsurpassed reliability with each turn of the key. Every Quality-Built product offers maximum dependability for virtually every car on the road, import, and domestic. Manufactured under strict QS-9000 quality guidelines that signifies the highest quality standard achievable for automotive parts suppliers. Specification:
- 150 amps
- 6-groove serpentine pulley
- Internal fan
- Internally regulated regulator
- Replaces OE Nippon Denso unit
- Re-engineered and remanufactured to exacting standards for unsurpassed dependability
- Designed to be regulated by vehicle's onboard computer.
- Constructed with the extensive remanufacturing process that includes total core disassembly, extensive component replacement, and rigorous three-phase testing that ensures to deliver performance that can be depended on
- Returned core alternator that is thoroughly stripped down to base components and durable parts are cleaned, machined, and tested to precise standards
- Offers new components including brushes, bushings, springs, and contacts
- Assembled with re-claimed durable parts and tested again to ensure proper function
- Lubricated with aerospace-grade grease to ensure long-life under grueling conditions
- Complimentary 24/7 Quality-Built (QB) Roadside Assistance Program (RAP) which includes a jump-start or tow for 2 years from the date of purchase limited to 3 events per year and a maximum reimbursement of $60 each event
RAP is available anywhere in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico for passenger vehicles, vans, and light trucks, and operates on a reimbursement basis where customers are required to pay the service provider at the time the service is rendered and submit the corresponding receipt to QB for reimbursement.