Mercedes Benz CL55AMG Parts and Mercedes Benz CL55AMG Accessories
6 Things You Need to Know about Mercedes Benz CL55 AMG
- The Mercedes Benz CL55 AMG released an F1 Limited Edition, which became the world's first ever roadgoing vehiCLe that comes equipped with an ultra-high-performance ceramic braking system.
- This coupe graced Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2 when the game was released in 2002. This highly favored racing game features the Mercedes Benz CL55 AMG as a tier four car while it CLassifies as a CLass E car in the PlayStation 2 release. In the game, the CL55 AMG runs on a 5.4-liter V8 engine with a maximum speed of 155 mph. Because of its ability to speed up really fast, this coupe is considered to be among the most durable cars for the game.
- The German automaker agreed with Motor Trend to alter the CL55 AMG to make it run at higher speeds. But if you're wondering why you never saw the model in the market with a maximum speed higher than 155 mph, that's because this was solely made for a CLosed-course event to check the fastest speed all the ten cars can make. Mercedes Benz surely knows that its CL55 AMG can outrun its set speed limit.
- If you're not familiar with the capabilities of the CL55 AMG, better know that it can reach 62 mph in just 4.8 seconds! But sadly, you can only drive at 155 mph tops.
- Even if the Mercedes Benz CL55 AMG is no longer in production, you can still get yourself one from the stores. Well, that's if you're fine with a red or blue 1:64 scaled CL55 AMG die-cast toy car from Hot Wheels. The popular brand under the American toymaker Mattel introduced their version of the CL55 AMG in 2004 as part of the Whips series. This toy car comes in four paint colors-spectraflame blue, metalflake silver, spectraflame red, and metalflake black-and is sure to be a great addition to your collection.
- If ever you get tired of how your CL55 AMG looks, you can just simply choose to upgrade it with the designo package. This upgrade will give your coupe a more luxurious feel from the paint, the leather, the trims, and other extras that will surely level up your car. So if you think your car is such a bore, you can easily transform it to a scene stealer with this exCLusive package.