Protectant by Mothers
A Brief Guide to Using Mothers Protectant
There are several products in the market that promise to keep your car components protected from harsh elements. One of them is Mothers Protectant. This product contains a special formula that cleans and polishes rubber, fiberglass, and plastic components in your vehicle. Unlike other brands that have limited product variety, Mothers Protectant has different car-care products and each of them targets a specific need and requirement. If you want to know more about them, read on.
Mothers Reflections Advanced Tire Care
- What makes this product great: Mothers Protectant Advanced Tire Care contains a non-acidic formulation that is safe to use on rubber tires. It is a spray-on product that's very convenient to use. It penetrates and dissolves hardened brake dust, oil, dirt, and grime. This product does not only keep your tires clean, it also protects them from heat and moisture. It leaves a satin-like substance that shields your tires from harmful elements such as water and UV rays.
- Where is it applicable? Recommended for all types and kinds of rubber tires. Don't use it on aluminum, anodized, or billet wheels; when applied on these finishes, this product can cause discoloration.
- What makes this product great: It is specifically formulated to recondition and maintain the looks of your rubber, vinyl, plastic, and fiberglass car components. It provides a thin coating of oil that acts as a protective layer against UV rays and smog. Plus, it leaves a fresh and clean scent that lasts for weeks.
- Where is it applicable? Works great on any unpainted vinyl or rubber component. It can be applied on both opaque and light-colored plastics.
- What makes this product great: Over time, plastic components dry, fade, and crack. Mothers Back-to-Black is created to address those specific issues. It contains chemicals that enhance and maintain the molecular bonds of plastic materials to keep them intact for a long time. Another benefit you'll get from this protectant is its ability to preserve the original black or gray color of exterior parts such as moldings, trims, and bumpers.
- Where is it applicable: Recommended for exterior care of bumpers, window trims, and door handles. This is the safest product to use for colored or painted car components such as bumper covers and hood.