Replacement Tailgate Handle Bezel: A Comprehensive Guide
Although your tailgate handle bezel seems like a pretty unimportant part of your vehicle, it can actually make or break the look of your tailgate. There are quite a few Replacement tailgate handle bezels for you to choose from, but choosing the perfect one for your vehicle can still be a bit of a head-scratcher. Do you go for a classic look or a more modern one? Here's a guide to help you out.
Black tailgate handle bezel
- What sets them apart: A plain black tailgate handle bezel might seem like a boring choice, but it actually works for those who want to preserve the classic, stock look of their pickup, SUV, or station wagon. Since a black tailgate handle bezel can come as either smooth or textured, it can still provide a subtle upgrade for certain vehicles.
- What are they great for: Maintaining the classic look of SUVs and pickup trucks are made possible by a simple black tailgate handle bezel. For a more rough and rugged look, a textured black tailgate handle bezel is the way to go.
Chrome tailgate handle bezel
- What sets them apart: Chrome really sets the bar way up high when it comes to tailgate handle bezel finishes. Aside from making your tailgate handle bezel look like a million bucks, this shiny finish also provides resistance against corrosion and extreme temperatures and weather conditions. Sure, a chrome-plated tailgate handle bezel is not completely resistant to fading and cracking, but it definitely lasts just as long, if not longer, than a nicely painted tailgate handle bezel.
- What are they great for: A chrome tailgate handle bezel is perfect for sleek and strong pickup trucks or SUVs. It is also an indispensable match for chrome wheels.
Primered tailgate handle bezel
- What sets them apart: A primered tailgate handle bezel is the perfect solution for those who can't settle between the classic black look and the sleek chrome look. With a primered tailgate handle bezel, color-matching the tailgate handle bezel to the rest of the vehicle is very easy. A primered finish also guarantees a long-lasting and professional-looking paint job.
- What are they great for: A primered tailgate handle bezel serves as a great base for a clean, color-matched tailgate.