To Our Fellow Drivers,
In these uncertain times, the team at CarParts.com has been working hard to adapt to the ever-evolving circumstances surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic so we can protect the health of our customers and employees and uphold our commitment to you and our fellow drivers across the U.S. Whatever challenges we face, we remain dedicated to providing the parts and resources our customers need as quickly as possible. Now, more than ever, we are fully cognizant of how essential this is for:
- The doctors, nurses, and other first responders and medical professionals who need to reliably be at their places of employment.
- The timely delivery and distribution of emergency goods and supplies that our hospitals require to treat ill patients.
- The grocery stores that need to be restocked regularly in a time of growing concern.
- The ride share and home delivery service vehicles that people all over the country have come to rely upon.
- The family members who need to make their way back home and take care of their loved ones.
These are just some of the situations we know our fellow drivers are going through right now, and we know there are many more. For these reasons, and for you all, we are striving to serve you to the best of our abilities.
For more information about the changes we’ve implemented in our shipping, customer service, and safety procedures, please check our updates below.
TAKING CARE OF YOUR VEHICLE – SHIPPING UPDATE
All shipping carriers are experiencing unprecedented demand, which may cause 1- to 2-day delays. We apologize for any inconvenience. We’re doing everything we can to provide updates as they develop.
With the ever-evolving circumstances surrounding COVID-19, please keep in mind that this can change. Any updates will be posted here.
TAKING CARE OF OUR CUSTOMERS – CALL CENTER UPDATES
Just like many of you, our customer service team is adjusting to a work-at-home environment and pivoting daily to adapt with the change. In doing our part to keep employees safe, all Order Status, Returns, and Warranty Claim support will be handled digitally, with our team reachable at firstname.lastname@example.org. To expedite the process, please include the following in your email:
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Order Number(s)
- Part Number(s)
- Details/How We Can Help You
We are currently experiencing a high volume of inquiries and appreciate your patience. All customers can expect a response within 48-72 hours. We are working quickly to reduce wait times, and appreciate your patience and understanding!
TAKING CARE OF OUR EMPLOYEES – SAFETY PROCEDURES
The health and safety of our employees and customers are of the utmost priority. Accordingly, a number of measures have been put in place, some of which include suspending all company travel, asking all employees who are able to work from home to do so, and providing flexible work schedules if they have a child or someone they need to take care of.
All of our distribution centers (DCs) have implemented numerous measures to ensure the safety of our employees, including, but not limited to:
- Providing employees with masks
- Increasing frequency of facility cleaning and sanitization
- Prohibiting all non-essential visitors
- Resetting breakroom layouts to allow for social distancing
Thank you for your patience and continued support. Stay safe, everyone. We will all get through this and come out stronger than ever.
Lev Peker, CEO US Auto Parts