Mar 20, 2023 - 06:00 PM
1. Turn the ignition switch to the "ON" position (do not start the engine).
2. Press the "INFO" button on the information center until "Service Suspension Sys" is displayed.
3. Press and hold the "RESET" button until the display shows "Clear Codes?"
4. Release the "RESET" button and then press it again to confirm that you want to clear the codes.
5. Wait for a message to confirm that the codes have been cleared.
It's important to note, though, that if the underlying issue hasn't been resolved, the "Service Suspension Sys" message is likely to reappear after you have cleared it. In this case, you may need to have your car's suspension system inspected and repaired by a qualified mechanic to address the root cause of the issue.